- This event has passed.
Winning Sales & Planning Strategies
July 4 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This one day course will help business owners, sales directors and sales professionals develop a clear workable strategy and plan to get financial support, achieve growth, increase sales and profit.
If you are targeted and focused in the right areas then you will achieve so much more in a lot less time. ‘Fail to plan, plan to fail’. This course will accomplish the former and will protect delegates from the latter.
If your challenges include any of the following, then this one day course is for you:
- Not enough time to manage all customers & prospects effectively
- You are getting a lot of business but you want more profit
- You want to get more from your existing market and clients
- You want to expand into new areas but not sure if it will work
- Want to get ahead of your competition
- Provide accurate forecasts to plan stock, resource and manage cashflow
Solutions to these and more will be covered in this training course. You will focus on your own organisation throughout the practical activities so you can start to devise a workable strategy and plan that you can put into action upon completion of this workshop.
Delegates will gain the following:
- An understanding of the process to plan a business strategy
- Checklists and templates to use
- Processes, models and structures to follow and use post course to help keep you achieve your plan
- How to research effectively so your plan is robust and carefully considered before implementation
- Gain new ideas and a develop a more focused approach to growing your business or sales territory
About the trainer:
Debbie Sweeney has helped organisations of all sizes to plan their business and sales strategies while considering budget and resource constraints. A highly successful corporate sales and management professional, Debbie brings this valuable experience to sales teams, managers, and directors. A Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualified trainer and provider of Institute of Sales Marketing and Management endorsed courses you can be assured of high quality, engaging and deeply informative content.
Members: £149; Affiliate Members £179; Non-Members £199
Chamber Training Team Email: email@example.com; Or by telephone 01253 347063