Key Retirement Group is delighted to announce that it has rebranded as Key Group. Pioneers in the equity release market, the Group is on a mission to be the UK’s leading retirement finance expert, working with the industry to develop later life lending to help more people finance a better retirement.
Celebrating its 21th anniversary in 2019, the Group has helped over-55s release more than £5 billion worth of equity from their properties and invested substantially in marketing, services, products, people and technology to support this mission going forward. The organisation which includes the UK’s largest later life adviser (Key), the leading referral service (Key Partnerships), one of the largest equity release lenders (more2life) and the most popular industry support service (AiR Group) – operates across the entire later life lending market including legal services and employs over 500 people (+40% in the past two years). AiR Group is the newest brand in the Key Group stable having joined in May 2018 and delivers a range of support services to advisers which is one of the fastest growing parts of the equity release market.
Each brand is committed to putting customers at the heart of what it does – based on the fundamental belief that with new social and economic realities, there is a need to encourage people to look at new ways to fund successful retirements and unlocking property wealth is fast becoming a trusted and reliable way to achieve these goals.
To support its ambitions for the market, Key Group is looking to:
- Increase the role of technology in the sector to improve customer experiences, support advice quality and improve efficiency;
- Collaborate with partners to build smart later life lending products based on unique customer insights to address real customer needs;
- Work to equip advisers to deliver good quality equity release advice supporting their ambitions in delivering the right outcomes for customers;
- Make expert financial advice accessible for all people on the retirement journey;
- Encourage product and service innovation to enhance the range of retirement financial solutions to meet customer needs;
- Ensure that the issues important to customers are recognised by being a leading voice for over-50s on retirement finance matters;
The rebrand also sees the launch of a new website (www.wearekeygroup.co.uk) and builds on the work already undertaken on the Key, Key Partnerships and more2life brands to bring a more cohesive approach to Group branding.
Simon Thompson, CEO of Key Group, said:
“In order to help more consumers unlock a better retirement, the later life lending sector needs to grow and evolve – and we are determined to be at the forefront of these developments. Building on our commitment to customer service and deep understanding of this market, we will support organisations and individuals in unlocking the potential in this sector.
“Whether, they are looking for a partner to provide their customers with white labelled advice, someone to refer interested clients to for help, support to build their business or the opportunity to invest, we can help them. The rebrand brings a more cohesive approach to our various brands and highlights Key Group’s big ambitions for the future. We are not just a lender or an adviser or a rapidly growing support service – we are all of the above and keen to work with others to grow the market.”