Printer consumables may not be the first item on your new business agenda, but if you run out, you will instantly realise how important they are to the efficiency of your business. It is therefore crucial that you use a quality, reliable, cost effective supplier GEM Inks is a family owned, Chorley based business, managed and run by David Howells, who has 12 years’ experience in printer consumables. The company prides itself on customer service as well as providing quality products and services at a fair price. Their exceptional service includes the ability to access GEM Inks’ products 24 hours a day via their website www.geminks.co.uk.
When a new business and looking for the right printing related equipment and consumables, GEM Inks can help advise you on the best value for money products to suit your individual specifications.
The products and services offered by GEM Inks include:
• Printers – new and reconditioned
• Cartridges – compatible, remanufactured and original equipment, inkjet and toner cartridges – all makes covered
• Print services – managed print services a speciality, including service, repair and installation
• Temporary loan of a printer – if we cannot repair your printer on the same day
• Print quality -Print usage analysis
• Full range of papers – from 80gsm to 260gsm in standard, matte and gloss finishes, in sizes from 6×4 to A3
• Cabling – HDMi, network patch cables, USB cables, micro-USB, iPhone/iPad cables, in both smooth and braided
• Computer peripherals – keyboards, mice, webcams, headsets, including gaming options
• 3d printing pens – plus accessories
• Portable battery packs – to suit your needs
• Office stationery
• Additional IT/tech supplies – upon request e.g. laptops and technology driven products
All Gem Inks’ products are 100% guaranteed, with a speedy delivery service, enhanced by first class technical support.